Friday, April 4, 2008

First List

First blog post. It may be a little late, but I have finally joined the realm of internet bloggers!

To give you an idea about my comic tastes (and, oh yes, this will be a comic based blog), I'm going to give you a short list of books I'm reading that you should be reading.

Must Haves:

Young Avengers

Exiles

Runaways

Blue Beetle

Booster Gold

Good to Own:

X-men: First Class

X-men: Divided We Stand

Teen Titans: Year One

Wolverine: First Class

Avengers: The Initiative


Stuff I Like, but am going to wait until they publish a collection because it's easier to handle collections than individual floppy comics: 

Fables

Jack of Fables

The All New Atom

Anything Justice League

The Trials of Shazam

pretty much anything Shazam-related

The Loners

The New Warriors

And old Golden and Silver Age stuff.



Whew! Hopefully that gives you an insight in my taste in comics.  I'll post my first reviews soon.

No comments: